We are back!
We are so happy to have our doors open once again and to be back in the full flow of teaching over 1600 children to swim each week.
Just a quick reminder of our COVID protocols which are still in place to ensure the safety of you all when using our facility. Please do watch our video or have another read through the below to refresh your memory as it’s been a while!
1. Arrive ready: costume hat & goggles on.
2. Enter the building no more than 5 minutes before your start time and grab your over shoes.
3. Have your mask to hand (adults only)
4. Sanitise upon entry
5. Stand in a designated spot on the poolside and remove your swimmers robe/onesie.
6. Wait for your child to be called to their lane.
7. All adults please take a seat in the corresponding lane number section of the seating area (Parents seating Lane 1/2/3 or 4). The video states for adults to go to the furthest seat available however we will now label seating areas. For example, if your child is in Lane 1 then please sit in the Lane 1 area.
8. You will be called to collect your child by the instructor as the lesson ends.
9. Exit through the corresponding changing room.
10. Quickly pop your robe or hooded towel /clothes on and exit the changing facility as promptly as you can. (Benches removed to allow for more floor space).
11. Pop your overshoes in the bin provided & sanitise as you leave.
For parent and baby classes there is a slight difference. Please see below:
2. Sanitise your hands
3. Go straight to the changing rooms
4. Only 4 parents in each changing room allowing for plenty of space. (Male Parents/guardians please use the separate changing as before, reception will direct you).
5. Choose a spare changing mat
6. Get yourself & baby changed and leave your clothes etc on that mat.
7. 2 minutes before your class start time, head back out the changing rooms into the reception area with your towel if required and follow the one way system around the pool and await to be called for your session.
8. Once your session is finished exit poolside into your changing room to your changing mat .
9. Quickly change and then turn your baby mat over, this will dictate it’s ready for sanitising by staff in preparation for the next swimmer.
10. Exit through to reception
Just keep swimming!